Design and shape the whole world around you with the help of powerful and connected design tools in Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 software. You can create stunning 3D designs and do speed documentation. You can even connect with the cloud and then collaborate on the designs and access those designs from your own mobile device. Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 software is meant to connect your design workflow effectively. Use the new design feed social collaboration tools which are user-friendly and drive your project stakeholder involvement greatly.
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 gives you the ultimate power to do drafting and documenting your required designs smoothly, quickly and easily, without any barrier.
- Keep everything connected effectively with the new and impressive parametric drawing capabilities of Autodesk AutoCAD 2013. It also offers automatically inferred constraints too.
- Save your valuable time with the new hatch enhancements available in Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 and maintain object transparency and use a wide variety of new, timesaving,and user-friendly tools.
- Use the software of Autodesk AutoCAD 2013and explore various new designing ideas more powerfully, effectively, and efficiently in 3D.
- Discover what can happen typically when you have the ultimate power to create innovative and stunning designs of any shape and turn your imagination into the ultimate reality quickly.
- With the available surface, solid, and mesh modeling tools in Autodesk AutoCAD 2013, you achieve the ultimate power and flexibility that you need for creating the most innovative and conceptual designs.
- Explore various design alternatives and use lighting tools. It’s true that designs don’t live in a vacuum. So, communicate more quickly and easily with the help of available robust presentation and collaboration tools in Autodesk AutoCAD 2013.
System Requirements for 32-bit Windows® 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition (requires installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2); Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium; or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) For Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) 6 GB free disk space for installation 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended) Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later web browser System Requirements for 64-bit Windows® 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition (requires installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2); Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium; or Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later) AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) 6 GB free space for installation 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended) Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
Apple® Mac OS® X v10.8.0 or later (Mountain Lion), OS X v10.7.2 or later (Lion), or OS X v10.6.8 or later (Snow Leopard) with 64-bit Intel processor Apple® Mac® Pro 4.1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5.1 or later (MacBook Pro 6.1 or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); Mac® mini 3.1 or later (Mac mini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended) 3 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) 2.5 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended) All graphics cards on supported hardware 1,280 x 800 display with true color (1,600 x 1,200 recommended) All Mac OS X supported language operating systems Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse. Mac OS X-compliant printer