Autodesk® Revit®2016 software is exclusively designed and developed to deliver easy-to-learn as well as easy-to-use Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools for creating various innovative architectural designs, great MEP engineering, structural engineering, and for construction. It also enables coordination between various disciplines.
Core of Autodesk Revit 2016
It enables the user to do revisions by offering revision enhancements. This helps the user to improvethe documentation control greatly.Navigation during the redraw is now easier. User can pan, zoom, and orbit more swiftly, smoothly, and quickly. It comes with automatically linked views in the PDF exports for navigating theexisting PDF files with proper and accurate linked views and sheets.Reveal the constraints mode and see the dimension and various alignment constraints in a view. Use the very effective dynamo graphical programming interface and work in a great visual programming environment efficiently. You can work in perspective views as well by adjusting the views with proper editing, target, and by using toggle tools.
- Improved IFC file usability which matches the professional standards perfectly and accurately. You can further integrateit into Revit.
- Parametric components in Autodesk Revit 2016 are great. Use the available graphical system for designing and form-making.
- In Autodesk Revit 2016, the user gets bidirectional associativity for changing anywhere and for updating everywhere in the model.
- Worksharing in a better way while multiple contributors use the same model and later save work centrally.
- Revit Server enables the user to collaborate on sharing models across any WAN connection.
- Revit interoperability is great and people work with the data in multiple formats even in IFC.